Registered childcare

Being a registered or approved childcare provider gives parents the reassurance you provide the type of childcare they’re looking for and shows your commitment to providing quality care.

Paper or electronic Childcare Vouchers can be used for the widest possible range of childcare options. In order for working parents to benefit from the Tax and National Insurance exemption they must use a registered or approved childcare provider. This means you must hold either a current registration certificate with a URN reference number or an approval certificate with an expiry date and reference number.

Registered childcare

  • Day Nursery
  • Nursery School
  • Childminder
  • Playgroup / Crèche
  • Pre-School
  • Holiday scheme
  • Nanny / Au pair
  • Out of school club
  • Holiday Play Scheme

Registration approval bodies

  • OFSTED Childcare Register - Compulsory (England)
  • Childcare Register - Voluntary (England)
  • Local Health and Social Services Trusts (Northern Ireland)
  • The Care Commission (Scotland)
  • Childcare Appoval Scheme (Wales)
  • The Care Standards Inspectorate (Wales)

Start accepting vouchers today

Childcare Providers
Enquire online here

Or give us a call on 0800 247 1233