Fast Forward, Edenred's strategic plan, is designed to accelerate the Group's transformation over the next three years while laying the foundations for new sources of profitable growth.
The plan leverages the Group's unique expertise in building and managing value-added solutions within B2B transactional ecosystems, which it started to develop over 50 years ago in the Employee Benefits business and subsequently extended to Expense Management in particular.
These ecosystems have structurally solid fundamentals and the Group's aim is to continue unlocking the strong growth potential they offer. Edenred will look to:
- Leverage the growth opportunities that result from increased digitalization of Employee Benefits solutions in order to develop new services and reinforce Edenred's leadership.
- Become a global leader in the Expense Management market, notably by leveraging the acquisition of Embratec in Brazil in 2016 and by acquiring a controlling interest in UTA in 2017.
- Capitalize on the Group's technological expertise and know-how to develop value-added solutions for new B2B transactional ecosystems such as Corporate Payments.
The Group has defined ambitious new organic growth targets for the coming three years within the scope of its Fast Forward plan:
- Annual like-for-like operating revenue growth of over 7%
- Annual like-for-like operating EBIT growth of more than 9%
- Annual like-for-like FFO growth of above 10%
Edenred’s ambition is to maximize value creation for shareholders through a balanced deployment of capital between investments and shareholder return, in line with the Group's growth profile. This will be reflected in an adjustment of the dividend policy which will, from now on, aim at paying out at least 80% of the Group's net profit, Group share.
Download the full press release here >>
 At constant scope of consolidation and exchange rates (corresponding to organic growth).