The new Northern Europe, Central Europe, France and Belgium region will be divided into three areas:
- Julien Tanguy, previously Deputy Managing Director of Edenred France, will now be Managing Director of Edenred France.
- Patrick Langlois, previously Managing Director of Edenred United Kingdom, has been appointed Regional Director, Northern Europe (Austria, Finland, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom).
- Vianney du Parc, previously Managing Director of Edenred Romania, will now take on the role of Regional Director, Central Europe (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia and Slovakia).
Southern Europe, led by Graziella Gavezotti, will now be extended to include Lebanon and Morocco, in addition to Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Turkey.
Bertrand Dumazy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Edenred, said: "This new way of organizing the operating activities within the Executive Committee will enable us to become even more efficient in the European market, which offers significant growth potential for Edenred, in both the employee benefits and expense management segments, and where we are stepping up the shift to digital. I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to Laurent Delmas, previously Chief Operating Officer, Edenred France and Bernard Rongvaux, previously Chief Operating Officer, Northern Europe and Africa, for their precious contribution over many years and for their commitment to our Group."
Operating responsibilities are now organized into five main regions within Edenred’s Executive Committee:
- Asia-Pacific and Middle East - Chief Operating Officer: Laurent Pellet
- Brazil - Chief Operating Officer: Gilles Coccoli
- Hispanic and North America - Chief Operating Officer: Diego Frutos
- Northern Europe, Central Europe, France and Belgium - Chief Operating Officer: Arnaud Erulin
- Southern Europe - Chief Operating Officer: Graziella Gavezotti