The Group's like-for-like growth picked up pace in the third quarter of 2016, as expected:
- Issue volume was up 10.2% like-for-like. All families of solutions contributed to this solid performance, with like-for-like growth of 8.2% in Employee Benefits and 17.2% in Expense Management.
- Revenue also grew at a sustained pace, with like-for-like growth of 9.1% in the third quarter.
For the first nine months of the year, the Group posted robust like-for-like growth with:
- Issue volume up 8.9% like-for-like to €13,911 million for the nine months to September 30, reflecting a good performance throughout Europe (up 7.7%), an acceleration in growth in Latin America (up 10.0% over the nine-month period and 14.3% in the third quarter), and strong growth in the Rest of the World (up 9.8%).
- Total revenue up 7.0% like-for-like to €804 million for the nine months to September 30, reflecting a rise of 7.6% in operating revenue with issue volume and a decrease of 1.9% in financial revenue.
The Group confirms its targets for full-year 2016:
- Organic growth in issue volume in line with the Group's historic target of 8-14% (expected at the lower end of the range).
- An operating flow-through ratio of more than 50%.
- Like-for-like growth in funds from operations (FFO) of over 10%
- EBIT of between €350 million and €370 million.
Download the full press release here >>
 At constant scope of consolidation and exchange rates (corresponding to organic growth).
 Ratio of the like-for-like change in operating EBIT to the like-for-like change in operating revenue.
 This objective takes into account an estimated negative currency effect of €35 million.