From maternity care to eldercare, on matters ranging from the emotional to the financial, our advisors will offer support and assistance. This help can come from giving practical advice, sending out an information pack, arranging a visit from a health visitor or just by lending a sympathetic ear.
Examples of questions may include:
- What benefits am I entitled to when I'm pregnant?
- I am having problems potty training my toddler, what should I do?
- My child hasn't got into my first choice of primary school - what should I do?
- My teenager has been behaving badly since my divorce, is this normal?
- My mother has developed Alzheimer's, what support is available to me?
This list is by no means exhaustive - just as each family is unique, so is each issue that they face, that is why each parent can speak to a range of lawyers, health visitors and counselors.
Find out more
How do Edenred Childcare Vouchers work?
Where can you use Edenred Childcare Vouchers?